Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Research... Creating a Brochure

We're working on a non-fiction unit in class right now and are going to have our students research holiday traditions and create a brochure.  There are spots for students to draw a diagram, add a map, write a caption, and note their sources.  I know they will LOVE making this!  I made up the brochure tonight and have posted it for free on TpT!

The week before Christmas, we'll be doing my Christmas Around the World activities, which the kiddos always enjoy.  I know they will love them even more because they'll have knowledge about other countries to contribute too!  I have TONS of Christmas Around the World freebies at my class website and in these old blog posts too!

Click the pic to check out the brochure!  {Blog FB fans... make sure you grabbed your Santa letter freebie too at the Fans page on my FB page!}

Also... don't forget to enter to win a free subscription to Flocabulary!

 

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love...the Christmas around the World ideas! I teach science, but have a group of 15 kiddos for an enrichment group. Great way to integrate some great freebies! Thanks for sharing! I am placing your blog on my site so I can always see the updates!

    Renee at Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...