Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Monday, Marygrove questions, and a thanks to a friend...

Today was a super busy start to the week!

I've had some people e-mail me with questions from the webinar on oral reading fluency on Saturday. I'm working on a blog post later this week to address some of the questions.

If you tuned in and had any questions, feel free to comment on this post and I'll do my best to answer them when I do that blog entry! Let me just say that the webinar went GREAT! My husband and I enjoyed our time in Detroit... even the tension-filled last few minutes of the Lions game we went to on Sunday! Way to go, Lions!

I did get my bucket filled today by a friend in a neighboring district... Patricia sent me an autographed book from Leslie Helakowski, who is a Michigan author of Big Chickens and Woolbur, among other stories! Thanks for your kindness! My kiddos were so excited when I showed it to them!

I hope everyone has a great week... mine is looking FULL... staff meeting tomorrow, meeting on Wednesday, Christmas music program on school on Thursday... and Friday we're doing crafts and Christmas projects for families all day. I'll post more about that when I have it more organized in my own brain!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Webinar. It was encouraging to hear how student input is used to set goals. Do you have a copy of the student goal sheet available? I would love a copy to use with my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is: http://mat.marygrove.edu/webinar-download-student-goals-and-reading-fluency.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...