Sunday, December 18, 2011

Yes... I'm here... Marygrove, Lions, and Christmas!

This blog has been a ghost town lately!

I have been super swamped, but just wanted to pop on to say that Marygrove College has...

INTERRUPTION!

The Lions just got a touchdown to be a point ahead of Oakland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I'm re-focused.

Marygrove has posted two blog posts that I guest blogged for them answering some of the questions I received after last weekend's webinar about having students set and chart their own oral reading fluency growth goals.

I hope you'll go check them out and add any other questions you might have in the comments!

You can HERE to head over.

On a side note, if you're looking for something fun and educational to get your students through the next week of school, check out my freebies for Christmas Around the World over at my website by clicking the text or right HERE!

Gotta go watch the last few seconds of the game... Go LIONS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...