Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Goodies- someone wins AND a freebie!

Happy Easter friends!

This morning the hubby and I are puttsing (how would you spell that?!) around the house... well, actually, he's outside putting in the little lights that go in the landscaping around our house and I'm on the computer doing what I do.

First up... someone wins!!!!!

Congrats to #5 Mrs. Hodson @ Today in First Grade!  You win my First Grade Treasures Spelling pack!!!!!  All 248 pages for free!!!  I'll be getting ahold of you ASAP.

Second up...  a FREEBIE!

Why did I not have an Easter flippy book?  That occurred to me this morning.  So, I quick whipped one up and it is available for free at my TpT and Teacher's Notebook shops.  Granted, you'll have to keep track of it until next year, but it is there for you!


Third up...  everything in both of my shops is 15% off until the end of today... you know, to UN-celebrate the end of spring break.
TpT          Teacher's Notebook
Enjoy your day everyone!  I can't wait to head to my parents' house this afternoon for ham and my mom's totally different and utterly amazing green bean casserole... and my grandma's totally different and utterly amazing potato salad recipe!  YUM!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I bought several of your goodies this weekend #loveallyourstuff! Thanks!

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh - I wanna win the 2nd grade one! hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go flippy over flippy books! Thanks for the great share! Enjoy your afternoon!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!! ~ I hope you will play. Come on over to my blog to find out what to do next.

    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! I'm so happy to win! You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the cute swirly pink border?

    Miss J
    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...