Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pizza & a Movie!

Tonight is shaping up to be a pizza and a movie night.  Have you ever gotten a Papa Murphy's pizza...?  OMG.  You must.


So, that's my life today.  The weather is yucky and it's a perfect night to stay in on the couch... even though I spent the entire weekend on the couch last week when I was sick.

Anyway... just a reminder that you still have tonight to enter to win a HearALL Assessment Recorder from Learning Resources and until Monday to get $70.00 OFF the cost of a subscription to Samson's Classroom if you use the code BAINBRI.  I've heard from a lot of you who have taken advantage of the offer... you won't be disappointed!  After the discount, it ends up only being $10.00!

I'll announce the HearALL winner tomorrow!

I hear a random assortment of meats stuffed inside a second crust and covered in sauce and cheese calling my name!  Puh-lease don't tell Weight Watchers on me!

On a side note... if you are a Michigan teacher in the Kalamazoo or St. Joseph County area... would you e-mail me?  I have a question for you!   christina4062@hotmail.com  Please!!!

4 comments:

  1. Papa Murphy's is delicious! I don't have one in my home state, but am sure to grab their pizza when I'm at my parent's summer vacation cabin in Utah. Enjoy yours tonight!


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Papa Murphy's! Their chicken, spinach and bacon one is really good. My evening is consisting of cleaning out things getting ready for when I get married and my fiance moves in. I'm starving and we haven't headed to eat yet. But pizza is calling our names too.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had eggplant pizzas tonight but I would have much rather had "real" pizza! Enjoy your cozy night!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my - now I want some pizza!!

    Lisa - eggplant pizza?? mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...