Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Most Fluency Phrases, Pics, and a Winner!

We played the game "Roll, Read, Repeat" today and my kiddos had so much fun!  One came up to me after and said, "Mrs. Bainbridge... I actually liked that game"!  As if she usually doesn't like the fun things we do... Haha!

Check us out...


If you didn't get your free game board with 18 fluency phrases on it, click here to get it!

So, tonight I added a 2nd Fry Fluency Phrases pack to TpT.  This one is for the 2nd 100 words and also has the "Roll, Read, Repeat" game but has a different 2nd game inside.  The new game is called "First to 20" and I think the kiddos will love it!  They have to "LOCK" down stacks of five phrases... and cross their fingers they don't draw a card that unlocks their locked stack!
Find it on TpT

And last... a winner!  Thanks to everyone who commented yesterday that you enjoyed the freebie!  The winner is #11 Brenda @ Primary Inspired.  I'll be e-mailing you so you can choose whether you'd like the 2nd 100 set or the 3rd!

I hope to have more finished this weekend... we'll see what happens!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Woohoo! I am SO excited!! Thank you! Thank you!

    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. We played this today too! I read your post this morning and just had to print it out and give it a try with my kiddos! I teach second grade and they did great with it. It was so quite in the room while they were playing and I also had many comments about loving the game and wanting to play it again. I will be adding this to my wishlist! Congrats to Brenda for being the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just grabbed the game board! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using Fry Phrases as an RTI strategy for a couple of my sweeties:) This will be perfect! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...