Thursday, January 17, 2013

Winner! Winner! Ruined Dinner!

Yes, that's right.  Our dinner tonight was ruined!  I made some marinated steak that was so salty it was inedible!  :(  BOO!  We figured something out, but it hurt to throw all that money in the trash!

However, the other part of my title is Winner!  Winner! and I have the winners of my Groundhog Day pack and MLKj flippy book!

Hubby, that great ol' number picker, just shouted 40 and 8 for the giveaway winners... so, Tammy at Primary Paradise (#40) and Ashley at Just Reed (#8) I'll be sending you both my Groundhog pack and MLKj flippy!

I'm going to mark my Groundhog pack down a dollar for a few days... so if you didn't win and you'd like it... hopefully that helps!  :)


4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate! I made meatballs once with way too much salt. The recipe called for a teaspoon and I think I added a tablespoon by mistake. Whooops! Now, I don't even use salt in my meatballs! Your Groundhog pack looks great! I always seem to forget about that "holiday" until it's too late! Thanks for reminding me! =)
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited. I have never won a give away. Tell your hubby thank you, thank you. Love your flippy books and I can't wait to use the Groundhog Pack.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina, I LOVE your blog! Your products are amazing! I'm new to blogging and just started a "Linky Party" for Tuesdays called "Too Cute" Tuesdays. Bloggers can link up to showcase some of their amazing products. I was hoping you would consider linking up this Tuesday =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might help...PlanningZone.blogspot.com

      (Told you I was new...lol)

      -Heather

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...