Monday, January 7, 2013

Officially Obsessed

So, I usually can't sleep the night before going back to school after summer or extended vacations.

And, usually, running through my head is thoughts of what we're going to be doing that day.  Wondering if I have everything ready for the week.  Stressing that going in once wasn't enough.

But last night while trying to sleep, I wasn't thinking about school.

Instead, I realized that Stafford (9) + Johnson (81) = Suh (90).

I need help!  I'm officially way too into the Lions!


On a school related note, hope everyone had a great day back today!

4 comments:

  1. Today was our first day back and I woke up 45 minutes before my alarm went off. I think I was afraid I wouldn't wake up at all so I was super paranoid.

    Hope you had a good first day back!

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to blogging & just found your blog & I love it! I am a 2nd grde teacher & ALWAYS looking for new things to try in the classroom. I don't know why in the world I didn't start following & blogging sooner! I just noticed that one of the TpT Christmas Around the World Units that I purchased this year was from you too! Looking forward to future posts-Happy Teaching!
    Anne from over at www.dailygetaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina,
    Hi! I am so excited to find you blogging! You helped me change my classroom from bears to jungle and it was fabulous! I just want to thank you for helping make my room amazing and a place where my kids want to spend every day!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, just wanted to pop by and say thanks so much for all your fantastic blogging! You always have such great ideas and things to share. Your kiddies are super lucky :)

    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...