Friday, March 23, 2012

Fraction Fun Friday & Magic Tree House Goodness!

Today we had "Fraction Fun Friday" for math!

We made fraction kites... you can download the file for free on my class website!

 

We also counted, fractioned, and pictographed colored marshmallows!  You can snag that freebie at my TpT shop or Teacher's Notebook!


Now... for the Magic Tree House goodness!  I applied for a grant to receive free Magic Tree House books and fact trackers in my classroom and found out earlier this week that it was approved!  I got $160.00 to spend on Jack and Annie books!  I'm going to order sets so I can use them for my reading groups!  If you haven't seen the grant, you can get more info here.

Hubby and I are going to see "Jersey Boys" tonight!  I'm psyched!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...