Friday, March 16, 2012

Here's a Test!

Just trying to post from my phone...  A real post is coming later today, complete with pictures of our water cycle crowns from yesterday!

Ok...  Hitting publish!  Let's see if I can now blog from my phone!

IT WORKED!  Super cool!

Here's how I did it using the new interface- in your dashboard, go to "OVERVIEW", and look at the right-hand side of the screen.  There should be something that says "Get Blogger for Mobile".  When you click on it, it will ask you to put in your phone number.  Then Blogger will send you a text with a link.  Open your text, click the link, and (depending on what type of phone you have) it will take you to your Marketplace to download an app... and there you go!  Posts on the go! I also just did a search for "Blogger" in the Android Marketplace and the app you need was the first one. Perhaps you can bypass the steps above and set up phone posting by just getting the app directly from the marketplace?

4 comments:

  1. Mrs. B, Could you share how you've accomplished this? I spent a few hours one evening to try to set this up without success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! *thanks to Holly's giveaway* :)

    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete
  3. I;ve tried this too. But it will never give me the code or let me put in my phone number. Are you using the old interface? I am using the new.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...