Sunday, August 5, 2012

Barker Creek Winner & Freebies Reminder!


Hooray!  Christine, #272, has won the set of high frequency word magnets and cookie sheet from Barker Creek Publications!


Thank you to all who entered on my blog and on Facebook!

Just a reminder to pop over to my TpT shop to grab your free copies of my CAFE menu headers (not endorsed or affiliated with the Two Sisters!) and free collaborative "First Day Tips and Tricks" e-book!  Click either picture to head to the blog post where you can get more info! 




2 comments:

  1. Hey Christina! I love this collaborative book! Your link from classroom freebies doesn't seem to be working. It goes to your page but not to your post on the book. Have a good day!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded the tips and tricks book a couple days ago and it IS filled with lots of great ideas. Thanks for putting that together
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...