Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Winners... Sale!... and Daily Five Freebie!

I'm all about the blog entry trifecta.  I think most of my posts have three items in the title...!

Right now I'm sipping on my coffee... after practicing getting back up at 6:00am.  When it's still dark.  And my husband is asleep.  And the sun isn't out.  6:00am folks.  I'm not joking.

I've got to practice though... as it's only two weeks until GO TIME!  Though I haven't slept past 8:00am except for once or twice all summer, getting up two hours earlier than that is just YUCK!

Oh well!

Today I'm off to get my class pet, Gerbie the gerbil, who has spent the summer with one of my classroom families.  I get to introduce Gerbie to her new classroom home!

Then I'm going to laminate (and try not to a.- run the roll out again and b.- stop the laminating film before the WARNING tag creeps up on me!), start copying stuff, and getting things around for the first few days!

But anyway... Monday Winners!

Yesterday I did an impromptu giveaway for my new monthly and themed word wall signs...
 Check out the file on TpT          or          Teacher's Notebook

and I've decided to give away two copies!

The winners are...


CONGRATS!  Heather- I left you a comment on your blog and LaSchu... you're a "no-reply comment" blogger so I couldn't e-mail you so, hopefully you see this and can e-mail me at christina4062@hotmail.com!  :)

The next tier of the blog trifecta is the sale... just at Teacher's Notebook... everything is 20% off today only!  That means you can get that new word wall pack for just over $5.00 today!


And last... a Daily Five Freebie, which I shall preface with the statement that I did not create the Daily Five and it is a trademark owned by The Two Sisters who do not endorse or promote this product.

Phew!

I won't be doing huge, massive anchor charts this year for my 3rd graders.  I'll be teaching four sections of reading and so I just thought it would be easier to make some small Daily Five signs to go over with each group of readers.

Once we've gone over them all, they will be hung on a bulletin board.

So, I included all of the posters (I changed a font though so when you see mine someday, they might look different!) even though one of them is strictly designed for my room- the one about the fun spots.

Anywho...

You can download them at my TpT store for free by clicking the pic below!
 

I'd love some comment lovin' if you enjoy it!

PS- 17 hours left on my Donor's Choose project... it's down to the wire...!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, so funny that you practice getting up! :-) I'm always thinking ugh, I better sleep in tomorrow because I've only got X number of days to do so anymore. And then promptly sleep until 9:30 am haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I emailed early today and now am in the process of figuring out how to change the settings to allow reply comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous that you still have two weeks of prep time! I went back to work today (kids come on Thursday) and definitely should have practiced getting up early before today! Seeing my alarm clock start with a 6 today was a very rude awakening :) Enjoy your last two weeks!!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on week three and getting up at 6:00 has not been that bad...after a cup of strong coffee ;)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky. I have to get up at 5:15 for work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Class pets are so fun! I bet your kiddos love them! :)

    I just posted my blog post about your It's a Partner Reading Party pack. I love it! Thank you again!! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so impressed you're actually practicing getting up early... That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...