Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Attention Pinners: I need help!

Update: It's working now! But if you'd like to see my problem from earlier, read on!

Update on the update! I just went to start looking for some things on Pinterest and now the search box is gone AGAIN! So do feel free to continue reading at this time! I'll continue to do updates on my updates if it starts working again!

Ok. I'm no Pinterest Expert so I need help!

For some reason, I can't search for anything today! What am I doing wrong?! I want to look up some Thanksgiving projects to go with a writing for next week and there's no SEARCH box!

Also... if you didn't enter my Strega Nona giveaway or share your ideas for my Christmas Around the World unit, please do! :)

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, you can click below!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thanks for your tech support!

7 comments:

  1. Oh no!! It's not just you! The search box is gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same problem!! So not ok for this pinterest addict :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get it to work? I'm missing mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it still missing? Because my searchbox is there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the search box in the upper left corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My wasnt' working today around 3. Now it's working.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...