Friday, June 15, 2012

CHRISTMAS TOWN & Patty's Awesome Freebie!

Tomorrow my girl crew and I are going to Frankenmuth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's a little town in Michigan that is all Bavarian and the world's largest Christmas store is housed there!  We go every year in November and decided to do a mid-year trip this year.

I'm so excited!

Patty from Second in Line posted her freebie for my blog's b-day giveaway... if you haven't seen it, head over there!

And, don't forget to enter my blog's b-day giveaway if you haven't!  So many entries so far and bloggy b-day wishes!

Click on the picture to head over... you can get info on my birthday sale-a-bration too!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that place! Makes me miss home:( I am from GR area!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    come check my blog out sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that store on HGTV and it looks amazing!!!! The closest we get here is Disney's 365 Days of Christmas shop (which is still pretty fun but a little specific, lol) Have so much fun!

    Sabra
    www.teachingwithatouchoftwang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that town and have such good memories of a wonderful Thanksgiving trip we made there when we were living in Berrien Springs. Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your blog! Your blog looks great.! I'm new to blogging so PLEASE follow my blog Keeping Up With First Grade so that we can *Teach to Make a Difference* together!
    http://keepingupwithfirstgrade.blogspot.com/

    Can't wait to see what my blog has become by its first birthday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Frankenmuth!!! They have the best chicken and mashed potatoes :) We would stop there every summer on the way to our cottage on Lake Huron.... very jealous!!

    -Jenny

    www.cre8thelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...