Sunday, June 24, 2012

I *heart* This Weekend!

This is what I did this weekend:

Friday- summer school until noon, "Rock of Ages" movie with the hubs at night
Saturday- coffee, Golden Girls, and english muffin, then grocery shopping, then chilling with my BFF(afaltat!), then chilling with the hubby... ice cream too!
Sunday- read, read, read... just finished my 23rd book since March 2nd, played Words and Scramble with Friends... and *don't tell anyone* ice cream again tonight!

We NEVER have quiet, relaxing weekends.

EVER.

And I'm usually one who gets panics and cold sweats if I don't leave the house every 12.5 hours or so.  And I went no where today.  Except out to the deck to read.  And in to the house to eat.  And back to the deck.  It was AWESOME!

Five more days of summer school and then the summer has officially begun for me!!!!!!

I promise to be back next week with informative or interesting or posts more exciting than this one!  Hope ya'll are having a fab June!

10 comments:

  1. I loved Rock of Ages! I loved the musical and I've already seen the movie twice!

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop . . . whoop . . . good for you my friend :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a weekend like that! 5 more days of 'regular' school for me.
    We should celebrate Friday!
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was "Rock of Ages"? My hubby and I were talking about going to see that, because it really looked good & we love the music that we saw in the preview. Isn't it great to have such a relaxing weekend!?
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my kind of weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

    Hooty's Homeroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, that whole panic attack if you don't leave the house every 12.5 hours or so is TOTALLY me. I just made up an excuse to go to Walmart at 9:30 tonight. Who does that?

    Me

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Golden Girls in the morning is one of my guilty pleasures! My best friend and I use to watch it in college sometimes. Glad you had an amazing weekend full of relaxation...it's hard to do but totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to see Rock of Ages since I grew up in the 80s!

    I had ice cream too this weekend-shhh-don't tell anyone. :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see Rock of Ages too. Do you think it is appropriate for a 13 and 15 year old? I hope so because both of my daughters want to see it! Your weekend sounds heavenly to me...especially the ice cream and reading part ;0)

    rene'
    A Passion For Primary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...