Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Funnies

My kiddos have been full.  of.  it.  this week!  I'm so sad about saying goodbye next Thursday!

But, I did have some good funnies to share with you from today.

1.)  I say to grouchy girl, "Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today?" and she replies, "No.  I can only get up on one side of my bed because it's pushed up next to the wall".
2.)  Read this with a southern drawl, which is odd because we live in Michigan, "I been drinkin' caffeine my whole life and I look goooood".  I love the conversations we have on Friday during Lunch Bunch!
3.)  Yesterday we watched our end of the year DVD which featured pics from our December hot cocoa bar.  I had a request to watch it again today and one of my little boys said, "Wow, Mrs. Bainbridge.  When you hold a cup of cocoa in your hands, you really look young!".

Happy Friday, friends!

AND... I actually updated my students' blog today!

Check it out if you haven't!  I promise to be more diligent with my new crop of kids in the fall.
Look

9 comments:

  1. I love how kids take everything so literally! Your post cracked me up today. The part about you holding the cup of hot cocoa is classic :). Enjoy your weekend my friend!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I have a ton of ESOL kids and they never get the idioms! haha Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the funny about the grouchy girl. Kids are so literal, aren't they? lol

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love little kid sayings! I've always said I'm going to write a book one day!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a great idea to do a DVD! Will add that to my list of ideas for next year :)

    Every New Beginning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! I will have to try that cup of cocoa trick!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA - your kiddos are comedians. I'm with you - my group this year is THE SWEETEST. The group coming up next year. Yeah, not so much.

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. That it too funny! Sounds like you have a sweet bunch :)
    One of my asked me the other day: "Why are you going to do without Google?"

    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...