Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday... to... My Blog!

My little blog is growing up!  Today is my 1 year bloggy birthday!
To celebrate, I'm giving away my birthday flippy book for free at my TpT store today only & my TpT and Teacher's Notebook shops are at 20% off until the end of the night... that means classroom theme sets are only $8.00... and flippy books are only $0.80!


And, my friends at Marygrove College have wished me a special birthday greeting on their blog... seeing that was the perfect finish to a hot, crazy day!  I hope you'll check it out- the post is full of links to other topics- they are always striving to bring new information we can use in our classrooms!

Thanks for all of your b-day wishes!  I'm counting down the seconds until I can officially reveal the need for my blog change, which I briefly mentioned the other day... so stay tuned!

WAIT!  One more thing!

My sweet friend Sandy is having a birthday celebration for her blog too!  Click the pic to enter to win some fabulous prizes!

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love your blog and am so thankful that you share so much with us :) You're awesome!
    ☼Libby
    First Grade Dual

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday blog from Marygrove! :) Happy bloggy-birthday Christina!! Can't wait to see what you have in store ;)

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez. I'm as excited as you for the reveal!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop . . . WHOOP! Happy bloggy birthday, friend!! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday-don't you love blogging!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday dear blog! Thanks so much for the free flippy!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Christina , I love your flippy books !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Christina for helping to spread the word about my giveaway.

    Ms. Fiorini’s Stadium

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Bloggy Birthday! Thanks for the free flip book! :)
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!
    Formerly Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Thank you for the freebies and sale.
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! I love your flippy books and have several in my wishlist! I follow by email and missed your freebie (darn!)

    Thank you for such a wonderful blog!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy bloggy birthday, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the freebie!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...