Tuesday, November 20, 2012

And NO I Did Not Bribe Her to Write This...!

It's been the longest two day week of my life!  I so needed this today after a student got sick in class yesterday and irresponsibility flitting through the 3rd grade air today...

Check out what this sweetie wrote on her weekly assessment- at the bottom I usually give them a task to write about or a question to answer.  Today I said they could tell me whatever they wanted about Thanksgiving...

My day was officially MADE!  :)

Haha- now that I've posted this picture, I realize I didn't correct her grammar portion correctly!  Maybe I should let it slide...  Haha!

{And no, I did not bribe her to write that!}

11 comments:

  1. Just love when that happens! The reassurance that even on the rough days you are appreciated!

    http://frugalinfirst.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! It is those moments that make us remember why we went into teaching!

    Shelly

    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Have a happy Thanksgiving!
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when that happens! :) Happy Turkey Day to you!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make a copy....keep it for those days you need a lift! Very sweet. Question, the weekly assessment you are using...did you have those when you taught 2nd grade? I'd be interested in them if you do! I'm happy for you because you're happy, but I miss you being in 2nd grade! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable! I'm loving the looks of that assessment. Is it the weekly for Treasures? Did you just retype it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...