Sunday, November 25, 2012

Concrete and Abstract Nouns and a LINKY Party!

Shhh... don't tell anyone!  This is my 2nd post today... but I wanted to jump on this linky party... Yikes!

What a HARD concept!  I've been slowly slipping this into general conversation about nouns in my classroom and am finally ready to teach about it... I just made a new product to help my students practice this hard skill.

The new pack has over 30 pages with three different activities- an individual sorting activity, a SCOOT or read the room or hallway scavenger hunt activity, and a small group game- all designed to help students become familiar with concrete and abstract nouns!

You can check it out here... where you can get it for less than $3.00 after the sale at my shop and TpT's extra % off.  The TpT sale isn't until tomorrow, but I have started mine a day early!!!

Find it on TpT or Teacher's Notebook

Last today... who doesn't love a good linky party?!  And with all the GREAT sales going on at TpT today, I'm linking up with Shuna at Pocket Full of Kinders to show you some of the items on my TpT wishlist!

GRAPHICS is the name of the game with my right now and I've just discovered Pink Cat Studio and am in LOVE!

I've got several of her items on my wishlist and, soon, in my possession!

Christmas and Winter Quilt Squares
 

and

Phonics Graphics

I also can't wait to buy this...

Zombie Pet persuasive writing pack!  I know my kiddos will love it!

What are you buying?  You should link up and share what's in your cart!  Also, don't forget to leave feedback on items to earn credits towards FREE items!!!!

PS- Happy 35th Anniversary tomorrow to my parents!  I love you both!

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Pink Cat Studio too and already have some of her stuff! I couldn't wait for the sale haha.

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...