Friday, July 15, 2011

I did it again!

This is the last blog layout change you will see here. I came across this shop in Etsy, Dreamlike Magic Designs, and knew I had to have one of her blog templates!

So... if you have grabbed my button in the past, I'm pretty sure Picasa is going to delete it. Please help yourself to my new improved super cute button! The image and HTML code are on the right! Sorry to be a pain, those of you who already have my old button... :( But I think it's worth it!

Thanks, Alicia, for the super cute new blog!

11 comments:

  1. Love it! I *so* want one of her designs!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is your best yet! : )

    http://mrsrobinsonsclassroomblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new template! I have seen her stuff and I would have picked this one too:) I've recently started reading your blog, but I've been using your printables from your website for a while and I can't thank you enough! I featured your bucket filler printables today on my new blog:)

    Leanne
    spendadayinsecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! i'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found her on etsy and have one of her blog templates too. Dreamlike Magic rocks. I definitely like this the best of any of the designs you've had yet. I'm a sucker for polka-dots! :)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna be a blogger, but just don't have anything to blog about. LOVE reading blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look. I've been looking for a new blog layout also. I checked out the site already and found several I like. The hard part will be picking one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much! I am very happy with it! Her things are AH-MA-ZING!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...