Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Winners! Winners! Winners! Winners! Winners!

I feel like Oprah! You get a flippy! And you get a flippy! And you! And you! And YOU get a flippy!

Thanks, everyone, so very much for supporting my blog! I can hardly believe I actually hit 500 followers today!

So... that means I chose 5 winners.

I can't figure out how to get the image from the random number generator so, you'll just have to take my word for it!

Congratulations to the following winners:

Candace Orris #128

Chris Brown #96

Sarah #32

Jill from Marvelous Multiagers #92

and...

Abby from Third Grade Bookworm #101

Please please comment on this post AND e-mail me at christina4062@hotmail.com by Friday so I can send you your free set of flippy books! I'd love it if you would leave a happy post on your blog too! :)

Remember you can choose the grammar, holiday, or science pack!

Thanks again to everyone who follows and reads my post! This has been a great giveaway... I'll be doing something special for everyone who didn't win in the next few days!

11 comments:

  1. no....Oprah gives everybody in the audience a prize! haha...sorry girl, I couldn't resist. Congrats to all the winners!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the website! Can't wait to start reading all your blogging as well. I am moving from first to second grade this year and feel much more confident now that I found your website. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, Ashley! I do have something planned for everyone in the next few days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! This is the first giveaway I've won! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Super excited that I am a winner!!! I'm emailing you now. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I feel like I'm in Oprah's audience!! :-) Woo-HOOO!

    Thank you!!

    Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to be a winner! Thanks so much for all your great and wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how. did. i. miss. this. tears.
    lol...congrats on the 500+! I don't think i've ever seen a blog grow this fast! you go girl!!

    mrs tabb =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Tabb- that's how I felt when I got home from NYC and realized I had missed your "shoes" freebie! :)

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing website!! I'm getting so exciting to get back into the classroom thanks to your website!


    Kris Kelso
    Roseburg, OR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...