Monday, July 25, 2011

Next Year I Promise To...

Thanks, Clutter Free Classroom, for hosting a "New School Year Resolutions" linky party!


My resolution for the upcoming year is to put stuff away as soon as I'm done using it so I can find it again as soon as I need it!

I am notorious for forgetting where things are! I consider myself to be an organized person and I do LOVE my weekly organizer from Lakeshore Learning- you can see them in the "behind my desk" picture below...

...BUT... if I forget to put something inside of my daily bin or I get my own personal teaching "light bulb" moment and need something I haven't planned for... well, I can't find it!

I say to my kids on a daily basis, "If there is ever a day I can find everything I need, as soon as I need it, we'll have a party" and they are always patiently waiting for that day... which will never come! Until now. Because next school year, I vow to keep track of my things and put them away as soon as I finish!

Head on over to Clutter Free Classroom to join the fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...