Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Money Math Workstation Game... OOPS!!!!!

If you downloaded my money "Cha-Ching!" game earlier, you'll need to re-download it.

I was sharing my game with my lovely husband who pointed out that "Lucky You!" wasn't really that lucky because, even though it said you'd get another turn, you weren't really getting a turn to begin with if that is what you rolled! As much as I hate to admit it... he's right. But let's not tell him that! :)

So, I changed the rule to make it so that if you roll "Lucky You!" instead you get to choose which coin you want to take and you take the amount indicated by the second dice that was rolled.

Hope that makes sense! You can download the corrected file in the post below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...