Sunday, July 24, 2011

Classroom Awards Freebie

I was just working on this item for The Teaching Oasis and figured I'd put it up here for you all to grab if you'd like!

I have many themed awards available on my Teacher's Notebook shop. I give out awards every Friday in my classroom for a variety of things: good choices, academic performance, friendship... I give out 5 to 7 awards each week and my kiddos really look forward to finding out who is going to get an award.

I really play it up and we do big clapping, hand shaking, and I make sure I am very thorough in explaining why I chose each student for their award to help the whole "vicarious learning" of expected behaviors.

Anyway, I've always used store bought awards in the past, but this coming year I will be using the different themed awards just to keep things spiced up. I know my kiddos will love seeing the different awards as the year goes on.

SO... here's a baseball themed award for you for giving to someone who has really had a "home run" week or made a "home run" choice! Please let me know what you think!

For some reason, the image of it isn't formatted correctly, but when you download it, it will look right in Adobe. I've been tinkering with it for a while and can't figure out why it looks weird in Google Docs. Any tips?

Don't forget to head on down to my giveaway post... 4 winners will be announced on Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! My new school is doing a sports theme this year, and I'm trying to incorporate this theme into my polka dot theme! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute? Can I ask how you created this? I would like to take a dab with my creative juices. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you all can use it!

    Miss Ice- I made it in Publisher using a half sheet postcard template.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to do a classroom theme on teamwork so this is perfect. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...