Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Money math workstation game freebie!

So, I was at Target (imagine that) and I tried... I promise... to walk past the dollar section. But then I saw these silverware trays and they were only $1.00! Not even the $2.50 section! I knew I had to have them but didn't know what I'd use them for. Well, today I dreamed up a money math workstation for them! I call it "Cha-Ching!".

Now, I think that even if you don't have these, you could still make the game by making paper work mats or something. I am just excited about these because my kiddos will be able to keep the coins separate to make it easier for them to keep track of everything.

Here is the file... I hope you can use it! Be sure to open it with Adobe because the last page has a region that you will need to fill in before you print!


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this fun and creative game!!! Now I hope Target still has some of those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I was planning a trip to Target tomorrow. I know I will be stopping by the $1 spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I hope they still have them at the Target I go to. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Target today and really wanted to pick these up but I decided not to since I had no idea what to use them for. Thanks to you I get to go back and make yet another donation to Target :P. Thanks!
    Flamingo Fabulous in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you all! I updated the file... you can re-download it!

    :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This fits in perfectly with Everyday Math that we use at our school! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing this. I am going to my Target tomorrow to see if I can get the silverware trays. This will be great in my class.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...