Monday, June 3, 2013

End of the Year Memory Book

I've been done with school since 11:20am on Friday... but I know some of you are still hanging in there for a few more days!

I've just posted a memory book freebie on TpT.  We made this memory book last week and had fun talking about the great things we did during the school year.

There are covers for grades 1-6, so don't let the picture of a 3rd grade cover in the preview throw you off!

I'd love to know what you think!

You can snag your copy by clicking the picture below.


Remember what I'm doing today?





Painting my bulletin boards!

I'll have some before and after pics up tomorrow or the next day... wish me luck!  I am NOT a fan of painting!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck painting your bulletin boards! I'm sure it will be fine. Excited to see the finished boards :)

    Sarah
    Miss A's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice it will be to not have to deal with the background! That's my least favorite part of putting up a bulletin board. I'm sure it will look great.

    Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm still in school, so I can definitely use it! Good luck with the painting!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...