Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Class Website... Going... Going... GONE Soon!

So, we recently got a new computer and I don't have the program that could let me update my classroom website- http://www.bainbridgeclass.com any more.

I don't think I am going to purchase the program because I haven't updated the site in a while anyway.  I may yet change my mind and just break down and buy the program... but better safe than sorry!  Or if you want to make a plea for me to keep it up, now's the time!  If enough people use it, maybe I'll just keep it as it is, re-buy the domain, and just not update it anymore.  Decisions, decisions!

I just wanted to put the word out there that if you want to check it out or download any of the free items on my site, now's the time!

I'm not sure exactly when it is going to expire, but I know it is coming up in the next week or two!



9 comments:

  1. no!!!!!! I love having your site as a backup for the Christmas Around the World unit, as well as the fairy tale unit!!! When I can't find what I want on my external hard drive (since it's a hot mess of organization), I know that I can always find what I need on the site... but if you decide to get rid of it, then I'll just be sure to download everything into a "Bainbridge" folder before you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! I will have to check it out right away! Thanks for the heads up! I will make sure to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me very said because I LOVE your class website! I understand though. That is a tough decision to make, good luck with it! I am your newest blog follower. I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow me as well! :)

    -Allison
    Adventures in Room 204

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to check it out. I didn't know of your class site. Are you going to start a new one? I use wikispaces.

    Erica
    Shepherd's Shining Stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll have to hurry and download what I use, love your Christmas unit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also did not know that you had a website. I will need to go check that out. I am also putting your info into my post tomorrow for others to know about this also. Love your blog.
    Tammy

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your website was the VERY FIRST website I found when I was moved from kindergarten to first grade three years ago! It was my saving grace and what lead me into the world of blogging and teaching websites. I will be so sad to see it go, however, understand completely!!!
    You are amazing and this little blog has become a wonderful resource in addition to your website!
    :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand! It is hard to keep up a class website with a blog. I have used your class website a lot! But I am getting so many ideas through blogs now that it makes up for all the class web pages I use to browse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! You should give yourself permission to not do something. The website was great, but with your blog, it seems like the blog is enough. I don't know how you keep up with all that you do. I am an older teacher and love to read the blogs, but I sometimes wonder how you do it all. Your blog is awesome. I love how you share so willingly. Thank you.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...