Sunday, June 30, 2013

Michigan Meet-Up, Flash Sale!, and Instagram... Help!

Yesterday was our Michigan blogger meet up and it was a huge success!  We met at PF Chang's and, after a few people took the VERY scenic route due to some ca-razy GPS systems, we ate and chatted and had a ton of fun!

So... here's who came... 1st pic at the top is me and Patty from 2nd in Line.  Next to us are Amy from The Resource(ful) Room, Julie from Make, Take & Teach, and Marsha from A Differentiated Kindergarten.  Below Amy, Julie, and Marsha are Kelly from All That Glitters in First Grade, her mom who is a 2nd grade teacher, Betsy, and then Laura from Enchanting Elementary.  At the very bottom is a pic of our tasty dinner and then to the left of that are Ellen from Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun, Maria from Kinder Craze, and our resident directions expert, Kara from Sped-Ventures.


And here we all are with the signature PF Chang's stallion thingie...

Also... today I'm having a...

And finally... during out meet-up yesterday everyone was talking about Instagram.  I'll admit it.  I didn't really know what it was.  And I also didn't know if I could do another thing.  But I downloaded the app during the meal, signed up the second I got home, and am having fun trying to figure it out!

I'd love it if you followed me on Instagram.  Right now I only have to pics up... one of my dog and one of my coffee today... but I want to try to post "life" pics and a few school things from time to time.

I'm still not quiet sure what to do with it, so I'd love your help to figure Instagram out!

I'd love to check you out too!  My username is mrsbainbridges_blog... come and find me!!!

That's it for today.  Tomorrow I have some things to show at Monday Made-It and I'll have a new Facebook Fan Freebie up tomorrow after I post my Monday Made-It post so be sure to download the freebie that's up there now and check again tomorrow for the new one!

I'm off to obsess over making more themed buntings this afternoon.  They'll be 20% off as I add them to TpT too!

I made this scrappy owl one last night have have to admit that I LOVE it!

If you have any ideas for themed bunting banners that you don't see in my shop, let me know.  I'm really having so much fun making them!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love instagram...it's so awesome to get a sneak peek into the lives of bloggers!
    I'll look you up and follow you asap. Here's the link to follow me.
    http://instagram.com/thetututeacher

    Vera
    thetututeacher@gmail.com
    The Tutu Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina,
    Daina got me to try instagram too! :) I am in your EXACT same boat! Didn't know my head from my rumpus on it! :) It's pretty user friendly, and I'm hoping that through trial and error over the summer I'll be able to figure it out before I jump on to an instagram linky! :)
    Loved your pics from the meet up! :) It's the coolest thing ever to be able to meet the wonderful people that I am learning from on line! :) Looks like a good time was had by all! ;)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great meet-up! I hope to be there next time :) I'm not an instagrammar yet, but everyone keeps talking about it so I have a feeling I'll join soon!!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a fun meet-up! Sorry I had to miss it! And welcome to the Instagram world. It is so much fun!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I will definitely try to join you next time! I am new to blogging but have been following teacher blogs for about a year now. It would be great to meet the people behind the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina! It was so much fun meeting you and so many other fabulous women on Saturday night! Thank you for organizing such a wonderful event!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina, thank you again for being such a wonderful hostess! I had so much fun meeting everyone! I am looking forward to the next time that we can meet up:)

    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...