Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's a Keeper!

Thanks for the thoughts on my class website.  I will keep it up and might add a few things on the 3rd grade page but will not be updating anything else.  So, tell your friends, pin lots of things, and enjoy it!  It was a labor of love for many years and, even though I don't update it and I have the blog now, I have a soft spot in my heart for that site and am glad so many of you wanted it to stick around!

I appreciate the input and feedback!


#18, Ashley Reed, is the comment number hubby chose, so I'll be sending you my "Have Your Cake and Inference Too" pack!

If you didn't see the post and linky about that, click the pic below!


Stay tuned Monday, friends... a HUGE... and I'm talking GINORMOUS giveaway will be taking place at this blog... HUGE!!!!!

Did I mention that it is huge?  Because it's big.  Seriously.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for keeping the website. This is where I met you first :)
    Can't wait for the giveaway. Always willing to help if you need anything.
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're keeping your website too! Fond memories!!!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...