Friday, June 7, 2013

Have Your Cake and Inference Too!- Spotlight on Graphics by the 3am Teacher Linky Party!

Several fabulous clipartists and bloggers have come together for an amazing Clipart Challenge hosted by Primary Possibilities!  Each blogger is featuring a clipartist and a product they made using that artist's images!  This is a great way to discover new clipart creators for your summer creations.   So keep reading and following the linky at the bottom to head on to the next post!  You may even pick up some freebies along the way!
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I made with some amazing graphics from Michelle, better known as the 3am Teacher!
Photobucket
I knew right away this was a challenge I simply HAD to participate in and was even more excited when I got paired with Michelle.  She's SUCH a talented graphic artist and even better online friend.  She's so funny and always cranking out detailed, high quality, unique graphics!

The sets I used for this challenge are (click each pic to learn more!)...





And now... to show you what I made!!!!!

When I saw the cakes, I knew right away what to do with them and so... Crazy Cakes Bake Shop has had a mix-up and only your students can use their inference skills to figure out which cake goes with which cake order form!

The pack also includes an "I can" statement, sign about inferencing to display, and three different extension activities for students to design their own cakes and make their own inferences!





So, I hope you will check out this fun, unique inference activity and also Michelle's AMAZING creations!

You can get to her blog by clicking the button above and here's a link to her TpT store!

You can also hop along these other blogs below to see other great things created by other amazing clipart artists!


Loading InLinkz ...




4 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea for the inference pack! I love those kind of activities! And as always, Michelle's clip art is phenomenal!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love! What a creative way to work on making inferences and the kids will absolutely love it!! It is on my wish list already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the inferencing activity you've created! Thanks for sharing! :)

    -Allison
    Adventures in Room 204

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...