Friday, June 21, 2013

The 2 B's- Bloger Meet-Up & Barker Creek Winner!

B #1-

Blogger Meet-Up!  If you're a Michigan blogger (or blog reader!), we'd love to see you!  Click the picture to RSVP!

B #2-

Barker Creek Publishing winner!!!

You've won the AMAZING "Reading FUNdamentals" set from Barker Creek Publishing!

If you didn't win... thanks for entering!  I hope you'll remember Barker Creek this summer when you're ordering for next school year!  All of the pieces in the "Reading FUNdamentals" set are available separately... including the darling posters and amazing "make 'em think and make connections" books!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    I'm a newbie MI blogger and I would love to meet up with you, but I'll be coming back from a wedding that day and I just don't know if I'll be in the area by then! ...ARG!

    BTW...I love your Bloglovin' button! Would you be willing to share?

    The Teacher Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live close to MI :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...